Friday 28 June 2013

Little taster of what's to come.

Just to get started, here are a few things I have made in the past to give you some idea of what I like to do.
My favourite styles are all things Grungy, Steampunk and Vintage but I do make pretty things too.

 
 

 
Mostly PaperArtsy. Don't you just love their stamps!
Nice and grungy card just how we like them!
One of my favourite tag books which combines stamps from Claudine Hellmuth and Tim Holtz.
If you take Craft Stamper magazine this may look familiar as they showed it in the readers gallery.






 

        Hope I'm not overdoing this post! So much to show!
 

It's a man thing!
 I made this tag book for my dear friend Gloria, we met through the Craft Stamper magazine and have been swapping ever since.
You must be getting tired now so will see you later.
Love Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10