Monday 22 July 2013

Prima Doll Stamps

Hi Blogbuddies, if you arrived from Ali-Craft you will have already seen this project which I completed as part of the Design Team.
If you have arrived by other means you may wish to go over there and see the full posting for this, including instruction for making.

I wasn't sure when I received this stamp that it was quite my thing but having used it I am really impressed.
These are real quality stamps and give a very clear impression but not only that, they are great fun to use.

Though great images in their own right, I just had to alter them a little.
So here goes!

I am an absolute sucker for anything Steampunk or Gothic so had to give it a go.

      This is the stamp I received

 
and this is the finished design
 
 
and a closeup of the pretty lady.
 


Hope you like her.
Angela x
 
 

 
     


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Big Welcome Angela to Ali-craft Design Team

I love these stamps, did wonder if they were a bit big when i first saw them, but am now hooked, you can do so much with them

Love the tag, and all the altered bits
ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10