Monday 19 August 2013

Masterboard Monday

Hi Bloggie  friends I have been amazed this week at the interest I have received with the Steampunk shadow box I made using matchboxes.
I love anything Steampunk and it would seem that I am not the only one, lol!
I have to thank Sandee and Amelie's choice of challenge.  

However, I have still found time to work on the family journal
using the Masterboard papers and cards posted last Monday.
I think I am nearly ready to start the construction.
I like to have all the bits and pieces ready and then start playing around with the page designs.
 

 
Been cutting up some of the Masterboards to make pockets, borders and frames.
I love the Vintage Cabinet dies by Tim Holtz and have used them a lot and also his border dies.
 
This is one of the pockets which will probably hold ATCs.
 
 
The photographs were printed onto brown craft paper. I wasn't sure that it would work but it is always worth a try and they printed really well.
 
 
I used a sepia setting on Picasa 3.
The paper is smooth on one side and slightly rough on the other and I printed it on the rough side.
Although it's not easy to see, the frame has been embossed with clear embossing powder.
 
 
Guess that's it for now and hope to start putting it together this week if other things don't get in the way of construction lol!
Hoping you like it so far, love to read your comments.
 
Big Hugs, Angela x
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh you have been working hard Angela

just love how your are putting the pictures of your family together, and adding lots of different touches

great work as usual
ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10