Monday 26 August 2013

Masterboard Monday

Hi Bloggetters  hope you are having a nice bank holiday.
I am busy working on my next project for Ali-Craft which I will be posting on 2nd September so if you are interested just pop over to see what I've been up to. Here is a clue as to what it might be.
I have been playing with the Graphics 45 Steampunk Spells 1 Stamps and this will be posted on Monday I thought I would start by making a Masterboard.

 
 I love these stamps and if you like them too, you can get them from the Ali-Craft shop. I also used set 3 which is were the text stamp came from. 

 
I used first, second and third generation stamping and masked off some of the clocks before stamping the background.
Obviously this is only the start and it may not stay this colour though the black and white is quite effective.
We'll just have to see. I will post some more of my other test pieces as I go along this week.
 
Big Hugs, Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10