Wednesday 25 September 2013

Masterboard Card Ideas

Hi  Blogging Friendsback with the next sample again using black card for the main section and the remains of the masterboard.
I have only used one A4 sheet of Masterboard to create the two cards so good value for money!

I also stamped the wings from the stamp set ( Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells) and added a large gem. The brads were attached before mounting the card sections.
I have included a birthday tag.


 
Really like this one although I hadn't planned it, the clock on the insert appears to be peeking out through the card.
It's so cute lol!
 
 
Close-up of the front section.

 
It seems strange but the clocks do feel kind of cute, maybe it's the angle I stamped them but I do like the look.
Bye for now,
Angela x
 
 
 





1 comment:

Redanne said...

The G45 clocks are brilliant, that set is on my ever growing wish list! Love what you have done with it. Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10