Sunday 1 September 2013

Masterboard Envelope

Hi Sunday Bloggers  this is a last minute posting. I decided to use the Steampunk Masterboard to make this month's envelope swap for my friend, so if you are watching Gloria, it's on it's way!


I like brown envelopes they always seem to give a nice background to start the design on.

 
 
I have used the bottle again on this piece as part of the back flap.
I do love envelopes, there is so much more we can do with them, they often feel quite left out lol!
 
 
And as always had to finish it off with an ATC to go inside.
This would make a great topper for a card.

 
Hope you are able to pop over to Ali-Craft blog tomorrow to see my finished Design Team effort.
 
Bye for now
Big Hugs, Angela x
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10