Monday 9 September 2013

Masterboard Monday

Hi Blogmates  I have survived the weekend and managed to do some crafting.

Here is another of my masterboard efforts, I actually had this one in my folder just waiting to be made up into something.
This is what I like about the technique, you just play around with inks and a light stamping and then leave it until you feel in the mood or you are short of time and you have a half made backing paper just begging to be used lol!

This is a piece of A3 paper which I sprayed and swiped with a combination of red, turquoise and a little green ink.
I then added a text stamp in red and black and that was it.
I have probably had this shet of paper in my folder for months but now it will be transformed!

    Here you can see the full A3 sheet.

 
This is a close-up of part of the paper.
 
 
And these are my initial samples.
 
 
And a close-up.

 
Card samples to follow tomorrow.
 
Bye for now,
Angela x

1 comment:

Von said...

Fab makes from your master board:)
Von ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10