Monday 14 October 2013

Masterboard Monday

Hi Blogsters  back again with another masterboard.
As I need to get some Halloween cards made it seemed like a good idea to use the theme as a starting point.
I rather liked the masterboard I made the other week  using the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells stamps from Ali-Craft and decided to make something similar using other colours.

       This is the original masterboard.

 
And one of the cards I made.
 
 
I decided to swap the colours around and use a black background and white ink.
Also used some card which had been sprayed with Crafty Notions Colour Sprays.
 
 
And here is the first of the cards I have made.
Couldn't resist my favourite technique of adding flying things lol!
In this case bats.
I cut these out using a Sizzix thin die and attached them to a strip of acetate.

 
These views should show the bats better.

 
 

 
 
Hope you like these and more samples to follow.
 
Crafty Hugs,
Angela x
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Redanne said...

Fabulous card Angela, I bought that stamp from Ali after seeing you use it, must ink mine up. Love the masterboard this week, chalkboard is so very popular at the moment but love it in the pink tones too. Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10