Monday 11 November 2013

Masterboard Monday

Hi Blogbuddies been making some Christmas masterboards.
I have been so busy that I have neglected my christmas cards but must get going or no-one will get one this year and that wont do, will it lol!
So, I have started with some simple masterboards, 'killing two birds with one stone' really as my next project for Ali-Craft uses these stamps.

 
The stamps are by Jo Firth-Young for Paper Artsy and are JOFY 06 Collection Christmas Stamps.
 
 At this stage I have not added any colour but stamped onto various colours of card with different coloured inks and embossing powders.
They are now ready for the next stage.
 
 Few close-ups of the masterboards.
 


 
Back soon to show you what I have done with these.
 
Crafty Hugs,
Angela x
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Redanne said...

I love JOFY stamps and this set looks like a must have! The white on black on the last one is very striking. Look forward to seeing what you create.

I just noticed the note about Morris, I am so sorry Angela, you must miss him terribly.

Hugs, Anne x

Gio said...

Lovely masterboard, Angela. I'm curious to see the cards, then :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10