Tuesday 10 December 2013

Masterboard Card Ideas

Hi Blogbuddies here is the card made with yesterday's Masterboard.

  • Used a gatefold card for this one.
  • Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments die.
  • A star punch.
  • Holographic card.
  • Black card sprayed with mica ink.
  • Sentiment Stamp.
  • Stickles glue.
  • Acetate.
Once the Masterboard is completed it is fairly quick to make the card.

 
I thought the masterboard looked a bit dull so added the Holographic card. It's not something I use very often but it works with this, I think?
Christmas cards have to be shiny, it's the law lol!

    I like movement in cards whenever I can so  just had to add the swinging stars suspended from acetate strips. These need to be attached before the card front is added.

  • Cut out the three different sizes of bauble as shown above.
  • Highlight the trees on the topper using Stickles glue.
  • Cut out the main sections of the card and add any extra stamping. I used a star corner stamp.
  • Stamp a sentiment onto a strip of black card and attached this on the inside at the bottom.
  • Punch the stars out and attach to strips of acetate. This needs to be attached at the top between the card and the Masterboard sections.
  • When the Masterboard sections are glued onto the card, take the topper and attach it at a quirky angle.

Hope this gives you more ideas for your own Christmas cards if like me you are still trying to get them finished lol!

           Crafty Hugs,
            Angela x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Such a beautiful card Angela, I think this is the perfect time of year to use hollographic card and I love the blingy stars too. Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10