Monday 23 December 2013

Masterboard Card Ideas

Hi Blogbuddies here is the first of the card ideas using last week's Masterboard.

The clock is actually silver but it was so shiny that the red colour of my camera is showing on the photograph.
Both the silver clock die and the stamped clock are by Tim Holtz.


 
Just in case my husband cannot remember how old he is this birthday, I have included it behind the clock face.

 
I quite like this idea for including a little hidden message.
Hope you have a great Christmas.
 
Back soon.
 
Big Crafty Hugs,
Angela x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

This card really has the wow factor Angela and I love how you hid his age behind the opening. Great idea and very effective. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too! Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10