Friday 4 April 2014

Masterboard Card Ideas

Hi all you Bloggsters here are the last of the Masterboard sample products for this week that my dear friend Gloria made for me using the Masterboard, I made for her.

Two gorgeous tags using the Masterboard as the background paper and then she has added the images to create two quite different tags.


 
And here are a couple of close-ups.
She has used a variety of stamps including one from Clarity.


 
Great tags with loads of detail.
 
Hope you have enjoyed these Masterboard product ideas and thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I do like that Clarity stamp, the lady is very elegant but it is butterflies every time for me - that tag is simply gorgeous! Gloria has done a brilliant job with your masterboard Angela. Hugs, Anne xx

Shoshi said...

Beautiful tags, Angela. Thanks for your visit and your nice comment about Mum's birthday. We all had a lovely day! She ate her left-over portion of pavlova this evening and said it was delicious and would I make another one SOON please!!

Shoshi

Brenda Brown said...

What gorgeous tags and beautiful designs - love them xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

These are wonderful tags, fabulous details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10