Monday 26 May 2014

Prima Cartographer Papers, Accordion Card.

Hi Blog Friends here again to show you another project using the Prima Cartographer Papers that Ali sent me.

Just a reminder, here is the set:

 
And the die.
Clear instructions are given regarding how to put this card together and it is fairly easy to do.
Then it's up to you how to decorate it.

 
I began by cutting out the sections from the die and matting and layering the images from the set that I had decided to include.

 
And here is the finished card.
The back of the map sheet is white which allowed me to use the stamp to decorate the back.
I also used the paper flowers to add interest to the front cover.
 
Front Cover

 
Back Cover
 

Inside Front

 
Back


 
Hope you enjoyed this project, the set is available at Ali-Craft here.
 
 
Happy Crafting,
Angela x

2 comments:

Claudia N. said...

A stunning card, Angela!
Love the Cartographer papers too and you used them perfectly!

Claudia x

Redanne said...

It is a beautiful project, I love accordion cards and this one is stunning with those beautiful scenes - great use of those wonderful papers. I love this! Hugs, Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10