Tuesday 24 June 2014

Lavinia Stamps Fairies On Fabric.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi to all my happy Blogging buddies.

I hope you don't think that I have forgotten about my Fairy Downloads because I haven't.
I have been a bit busy working on some samples to get a few ideas for the next piece and realised that I have lots of samples both from this project and earlier ones so decided to put them together to make a journal.

Just to update you, here are a few of the new samples.

I started by spraying some white cotton calico fabric.
Any fabric paint can be used for this just water it down enough so it will spray without blocking the tube.

 
Next I stamped some of the Zen House stamps onto this fabric.
I used Versafine which is okay as the fabric will not be washed but it is better to heat set it all the same using a cotton setting and iron on the back of the fabric.

 
I then wanted to try different colouring medium and colour schemes as shown below to see which worked the best.


 
Other samples will follow soon until I have enough to put them together to start the journal, so watch this space.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10