Friday 20 June 2014

Lincolnshire Agricultural Show

Hi Blogging friends, as promised I have some photos here of our day out at the Lincolnshire Show but I have so many that I am going to show a few at a time.
Today I am going to show what 'Him In Doors' likes.
We always have to go and watch these young ladies, though to be honest they are good, very clever and brave too.

Later I also have something for all my Steampunk friends but you will have to wait for that.
Hope you enjoy this,
Angela x

 
Just so you know this is Lincoln here is a knitted cathedral.
Very clever.


 
You cannot come to Lincoln without seeing something from the RAF and today it was
the RAF Falcons freefall team.

 
And here they are, Jass Pony.
It's always difficult to fully appreciate how good they are unless you see them live but you should get an idea why Him Indoors likes them Lol!
 
They make their entrance appropriately dressed for a country show....
 
And then remove the heavy stuff ready to perform.



I don't know why but Him Indoors likes this one!

 
And this one!
 


A bit of fun for the kids too.

 
Back soon with more pics.
 
Have a great weekend,
Angela x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10