Monday 3 November 2014

Masterboard Monday # Christmas Card Ideas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Yes I'm back again Bloggie  Friends with more ideas for the Christmas cards and another Masterboard for this week.
So here are a couple of samples from last week's Masterboard:

Just to remind you, this was the Masterboard.

It is quite pale and probably shows up better 'In The Flesh'.
But the colours are very pretty.
The clear embossed snowflakes in the background make it look very Snowy.
 
 
I stamped the plain white card blank with the same colours of ink and stamps before mounting the topper.

 
A close-up showing the Snowflake dies.




I have used some new snowflake dies for this project as seen below and the Gum Drop ink which I really like, it's a lot lighter in colour than most of the other inks in this range.



 
This card uses the On The Edge Snowflake border die, 'Snow Flurries' and the new 'Layered Snowflake'.
These all work so well together and I finished the card off with gems.
 

 
More of these sample cards will follow later in the week.
 
ooo0000ooo
 
And here is my new Masterboard.
The stamps are by Clarity.
  • I applied the distress ink to the craft mat and sprayed it with water before pulling the paper over it to pick up the ink.
  • This is a mixture of several red distress inks.
  • I then stamped over the background colour with a text stamp in the same colours and a crackle stamp in red with a little black.
  • Finally stamped the Christmas trees in black using the second press to make the reflection below each set of trees.

 
Close-up of part of the Masterboard shows the crackle and text.

 
Hope you enjoyed my samples as much as I enjoyed making them.
 
Back soon and happy crafting,
 
Angela x










4 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Angela, these are fab Masterboards & Christmas cards! Hugs Carole Z xx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Angela! I love the purples and those snowflake dies are fantastic! Beautiful backgrounds! hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

Angela, I love the soft , pale colors you choose for your cards- they look so delicate with those snowflakes! So very pretty!!
Also, the tree stamping with crackle if just fab!! Love it! xo

Redanne said...

I do love your cards Angela, I really love the snowflakes. Your latest masterboard is brilliant and the trees look wonderful with the reflections. Great work as ever! Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10