Friday 19 December 2014

The Adventures of BP Mini Me.

Hi to you all, BP here, welcome to all my followers.

Ho, Ho, Ho, or something like that Lol!

What fun I am having, bet you didn't expect to see me up here.
I will get up there soon though it doesn't look very comfy.

 
The Fairy girl said she needed to go shopping so I said I would fill in for her but I hope she will be back soon, things to do you know.
Mind you the company's quite nice Lol!

Merry Christmas to you all,

BP Mini Me xxx


                                   

2 comments:

Redanne said...

It looks like you have the best 'seat' in the house BP, I would certainly enjoy it while you can! Your fairy friend looks lovely too.. Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Beautiful fairy and tree Angela..
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Pam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10