Saturday 17 January 2015

The Adventures of BP Mini Me.

Hi to you all, BP here, welcome to all my followers.
She thinks you follow her but now I know it's me Lol!

Remember the Blue Bird?


 
I have been talking with her recently and she seems to think that she has changes on the way but doesn't seem to know what.
Apparently she is being watched and there has been some activity with paint and stuff so we shall have to wait and see what happens Lol!
 
Back soon when I have more news.
 
Your friend,
 
BP Mini Me x










3 comments:

Redanne said...

Keep and eye on her BP Mini Me and let us know if and when any changes are made - and stand clear - we don't want you to have any changes!! Hugs, Anne xx

Claudia N. said...

Of course I remember your beautiful friend, BP Mini Me!

I hope you are both doing well! And Angela too of course ;)

Claudia xx

Carole Z said...

Well, keep listening Mini Me, we all want to know! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10