Monday 7 September 2015

Masterboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Here to show you how I used the Masterboard my friend Gloria sent me.

 
The background on this was created using a mixture of techniques including, Shaving Foam, liquid paints, stamping and embossing.
I decided to use this to decorate a large Greyboard tag using a variety of techniques and here is the result:
 
 
 
Here are the dies I used:
 


Marianne Dies.

 
 
 
  • First I cut the Masterboard to the correct shape and stuck it onto the tag. 
  • The next stage was to die cut all the shapes I planned to use.
  • And die cut and coloured the butterfly using Chameleon pens.
  • I cut the butterfly twice so that I could layer it to create dimension, giving a 3D effect.
  • Some of the die-cuts were made with pieces of waste paper that had been covered in ink during a spraying session. Just can't throw these bits away so recycled them Lol!
  • As soon as all the die-cuts were complete it was just a matter of arranging and attaching the pieces.
  • Finally going round the edge of the tag to soften it with ink and a blending tool.
  • I added a few pearls, ribbon, text, beads and glazed the butterfly's wings to complete the project.
So that's it for this Monday Masterboard.
Have a great week
and
happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

3 comments:

Shoshi said...

Interesting technique, and some gorgeous colours, Angela! Love the tag too. Very pretty.

Shoshi

Deb said...

Beautiful Angela, the butterfly is stunning! Deb xo

Jackie PN said...

ahhh, so thats where it all began! Again, just lovely!
Look at those dies- fun fun fun!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10