Friday 22 January 2016

Friday Fun Day

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Welcome once again to my Friday Fun Day, hope you enjoy looking.

Still in France and I thought I would show you some pictures they have on the walls here.
I have always liked these and hope you do too.

 
The owner has several paintings of bears as the hotel is called the L'Ours Blanc or White Bear and this is one I particularly like.
 
Other things which might make you smile:
 
Gorgeous desserts.
 



 
This guy stands in the entrance.

 
Finally this should make you smile!
 
Some time ago I was reading in a magazine about the best sports to keep you fit and it said that the best one was skiing.
Now at first this made no sense to me as most people only ski for a couple of weeks per year but then I read on and it said.....
People who ski spend the rest of the year getting fit to do it!
Now that I do understand!
 
So I hope this makes you smile as much as it did me.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too if you like.


Thanks for stopping by,


Angela x
 
 

13 comments:

Deb said...

Love all the polar bears, that statue is wonderful! And think I gained a couple of pounds just looking at those desserts, they look delicious. Have fun flying down the slopes! Deb xo

Annie said...

Those aren't puddings, they are works or art far too good to eat......who am I kidding? They look amazing and I bet they tasted every bit as good as they looked.
Have a great time.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lynn Holland said...

What a great name for a hotel and the puddings look lush.
The fitness analogy made me chuckle.
Lynn x

JoZart Designs said...

Those desserts are works of art and look too good to eat..... But I'm sure you did... I would! Love the bears.
jo x

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Angela, still enjoying some skiing and some very scrumptious looking desserts.. yuuu uu um. Enjoy your weekend Robyn

Lisca said...

Those bears are wonderful. Especially the full size wooden one in the lobby.
You have got me mouthwatering looking at those desserts! (It's nearly lunch time and my stomach literally has started to rumble)
They are truly works of art.!
I did smile at your description of skiers as the fittest people. You should know if that is true...
Thanks for visiting earlier, have a good week and keep smiling!
Lisca

Pamellia said...

Polar bears are such an amazing creature, one of my favourites to visit at the zoo! Yummy looking food! Great post Angela, happy weekend! hugs :)

Carol Rigby said...

Mmmm! Those deserts look tasty. Hope you are enjoying your stay I France.

pam said...

Mmmm those deserts look yummy!
Those bears are amazing.
Think you are having a wonderful holiday Angela xx
Hugs Pam x

Barb said...

The bear in the lobby is certainly a handsome fellow. The desserts look really yummy. Hope you're not eating TOO many! Barbxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh my, Angela - those dessert shots have me drooling. I can hardly stand it!

Redanne said...

The white bears really are beautiful, cuddly almost and the one outside is pretty amazing too. I am not going to say anything about the sweets, except to say I would love to try each one! Hope you are still getting lots of exercise! Hugs, Anne xx

Shoshi said...

What a fun post, Angela! Thanks for sharing all the bears, and the keep fit tip too. Not that I am planning on startin ski-ing any time soon! So glad you've been having such a great holiday.

Shoshi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10