Friday 6 May 2016

Friday Fun Day with Smiles # 168

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Mostly park views today.
These are the park runners that visit on a Saturday.


More chicks have arrived this time Goslings.


The proud father.


And a close-up of the chicks.



 I have had some interest about the camera I use and the distance it will focus at. So I have taken a photo as I thought this would give the best idea.

This is the island where the swan is on her nest. You may just see a white dot centrally just above the edge of the island, hidden in the trees.

 
This is the close-up I did with out moving from the spot where I took the first photograph so that should give some idea of what it's capable of. It works for me!

 
This is a compact camera with a zoom lens.
It is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35 with a 20x optical Zoom and Leica lens.
 
Panasonic TZ35
 
 
There are more advanced cameras than this but I have been pretty amazed at what this little camera is capable of for the price.
My husband used to teach photography and he can't believe how good it is either. If you need any more info just ask.
 
Hope that helps.
 
Just want to leave you with this which I just think it says everything!

“Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.” -- Bill Vaughan

How true is that!

 Hope you have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too if you like.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing details of your camera....I had wondered how you got close enough to get such fab pics. That's a pretty amazing piece of equipment for one so small.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

JoZart Designs said...

Those chicks are so gorgeous, great pics.
That quote is so true... good one I will try to remember.
Jo x

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment. glad you like my little corner of England!
Jo x

Cara said...

Lovely photos, thanks for sharing and what a fab little camera. Hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend. Cara x

Redanne said...

More great photos Angela, your camera certainly takes great ones! xx

Hettie said...

Beautiful photos there Angela. We have a Lumix camera too and I loved Hubby's so much he ended up buying me one too!!! Very good. I use it for all my blog photos.
Hugs
xx

pam said...

Beautiful photos Angela, sounds like a fabulous camera.
Pam x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, lovely photos from the park - the goslings are lovely. Thanks for the information on the camera. I've been thinking of investing in a new one for some time and the Lumix could be just what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth xx

Unknown said...

Oh, so nice and lovely. And so good photos from such little old camera, awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10