Monday 22 August 2016

Masterboard Monday for Crafty Cardmakers # Challenge 171.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with more leftover Masterboard for Crafty Cardmakers.

Bec is hosting our By or Under the Sea challenge. We want to see what you can come up with that is either an underwater scene or a coastal/beach scene. 

As usual You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

We are sponsored for this challenge by:
WOODWARE CRAFT COLLECTION
There will be a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware stockist, either in store or on-line.
 

 
Here is the card I have made to tempt you.


The leftover section is the blue card on the inside which had originally been coloured with distress inks and some light stamping which made a good background for the Sea theme.


 
I used a variety of stamps to create the under sea theme. Don't you just love those tentacles!

 
As well as the Masterboard I also used Kanban Industriana papers, the dies are by Tim Holtz and Marianne, stamps by Joy, Marianne and Tim Holtz.
Finished the inside and outside with the addition of Stickles Glitter glue.

 
 I would love to hear your comments about this project and many thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles Challenge: All creatures Great and Small.
Mixed Media World Challenges #  17 Summer/sea/Nautical.
 

8 comments:

Redanne said...

Oh I like this very much Angela, those tentacles are fabulous and so is the sentiment. I love the porthole on the front and those wonderful cogs... Love this! Anne xx

Deb said...

Fun card Angela, love the porthole! And you had asked to see a pic of my slightly fragrant hound dog, she's on my sidebar labeled The Delinquent, quite appropriate given the current circumstances! Deb xo

Pam said...

Angela,
Just love your unique creations and this one is no exception. Tenacles are awesome.
:) Pam

Ina G said...

Aren't you clever how you have come up with this great take on our by/under the sea challenge Angela. Just AWESOME!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, fabulous make for the challenge, it is so beautiful, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Morti said...

Loving the octopus stamp and quote - That's now on my "to buy" list! Thanks!

Rebecca said...

So cool Angela I love all those tentacles! Always loving what you create with the Masterboard.

Bec xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Great card thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles Challenge Sue DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10