Monday 19 December 2016

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you more Christmas cards made with one of my Masterboards:

 
These cards are fairly quick to make which might just be a good thing as Christmas is getting very close now.

 
This was the Masterboard I made by ironing the card with wax paper which resists colour creating a pattern.
 
This time I also stamped over the Masterboard with a snowflake stamp before cutting the paper and attaching it to the card.
 
Hero Arts Hand Drawn Snowflakes, so love this stamp!
 
 
 
 
I built up the layout by adding shiny satin card which had been die cut and embossed, then added snowflakes from a Tim Holtz Thinlits die. The coloured gems completed the design.
 
 
If you have some last minute cards to make you may find these useful.

 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 

8 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful cards, Angela!

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous cards Angela, I love the frosty look you achieved. Xxx

Jackie PN said...

Just gorgeous Angela! Love the shimmer and shine!
Jackie xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous work Angela, these are so lovely who would not want one of these. Love them. Merry Christmas!
hugs
Glenda

Crafty Claire said...

Very pretty and stylish. They have a lovely shimmer to them xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card designs Angela, love the beautiful colours and designs.
Pam x

Redanne said...

Well, I can vouch for the beauty of these - thank you Angela, I love mine! Hugs, Anne xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These are stunning, Angela! Love the subtle colours and the metallic shimmer in them! See you tomorrow for WOYWW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10