Monday 18 September 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Autumn.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


  Kim is hosting today and our challenge is Autumn.


As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 
I made this with a Masterboard seen here:
 
 
 
I used Seth Apter paints applied with a Brayer.
 
After sizing this to fit the card blank I cut a piece of craft card, die cut the corner section then edged it with distress ink to match the background.
I spread a little stickles glitter glue over the leaves to make them stand out then added a ribbon bow and pearls to complete the card.
 
The dies were all by Tim Holtz and the stamp by Woodware.
 
 
 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
Scrap and Craft Inspiration challenge 7# Autumnal Colours
Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge 163-Autumn Colours.
Allsorts challenge blog- Week 433 - 'Feels Like Autumn'


 

21 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Your Autumn design is delightful Angela, a beautifully designed card xxx

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous Angela!!
I just love those colors and whatever that die is that you used! brilliant card!
hugs,Jackie xx
Have a beautiful week my friend!

Kim x said...

Fabulous as always Angela. Woodware and Tim Holtz two of my favourites. Hugs Kimx xx

Maikreations said...

Awesome background, dear Angela ;o) and the die is just perfect for it!I also love the subtle shimmer and shine on the card! Have a great week! Hugs, Maike

crafty said...

Love these pastel shades of autumn.
Mary

froebelsternchen said...

A delightful design - such a beautiful autumnal look.

Glenda Atkins said...

You make such lovely backgrounds, too creative!! The dies you used are fab! Have a great week.
hugs
Glenda

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love, love, love that masterboard Angela and the cut out corner is brilliant for showcasing it! Love the leaf cluster as well .. stunning card! hugs x

Judy McKay said...

Pretty design and colours. Love the card. Have a creative week Judy

Gina said...

Absolutely love the way this card is put together! The craft card over the distressed background is just fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Little Artbee said...

A wonderful card with a very nice background layer. Great design!
Greetings
Sabine

brenda said...

A super background Angela and great use of the other elements to build up a lovely creation. Many thanks for joining our Autumnal theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Crafty Claire said...

I've been inspired by your lovely cards to buy this die. Xx

Juliz Design Post said...

I saw this earlier on FB. Loving your design and the soft Autumnal tones. Beautiful work.
Julie x

Shoshi said...

This is really lovely, Angela. I love the masterboard. The die-cut piece is reminiscent of a skeleton leaf and the colours are so subtle.

Shoshi

SewPaperPaint said...

I want to come over and make masterboards with you! You are so talented and I adore each one. Hugs, Autumn

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love those colours. I think I'm becoming a masterboard convert with all your inspiration x

Josephine said...

This is so pretty - love that die cut and the colours in the master board are gorgeous!

Mummylade said...

Wonderful creation! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week, hope to see you again.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Autumn' challenge and good luck x Susan x

olushka-design.blogspot.com said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Scrap & Craft challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10