Thursday 22 February 2018

Back to the Craft Barn with More Left-Over Papers.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live now.

I've been working with more left over papers and here is a peek of how I used them. If you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.




I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.

 Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 Happy crafting,

 
Angela xXx

5 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

It's always satisfying to use up left overs and I love what you've done here with some of yours. Zoe x

Cara said...

I love those balloons. Great way to use up those snippets x

Redanne said...

I have been over to see - your card is beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Fantastic card Angela,
Have a great weekend.
hugs Pam x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a happy looking card with all those balloons, Angela - it just makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10